Japanese Class 1D: Hiragana Review Class New!
Level 1: 1D
Duration: 4 Weeks (1 hour per week)
Date: May 9, 2015 to May 30, 2015 (4 Saturdays)
Time: 4th grade and up: 9:20 AM to 10:20 AM, K through 3rd grade: 10:35 AM to 11:35 AM
Place: 1485 Bayshore Blvd., Suite 307, San Francisco, CA 94124 (Plenty of parking space available in front of the building)
Annual Registration Fees: $38.00 (if you haven't registered with us)
Your children can already write and read hiragana, and know some basic Japanese words and phrases. But there are some tricky things with hiragana. This short 5 week class will review those "tricky" areas to perfect the mastery of hiragana.
To find out if this class is for your children, ask her/him to write the following 10 words and sentences in HIragana. Download the answer below and check her/his answers. If she/he gets a perfect score, no need to take this class.
7. I ate an onigiri (rice ball) today.
8. I went to school on Monday.
9. I bought two stamps.
10. I saw a panda in the zoo.
Download the answers here.
Register using this form.
Why Choose "Kotoba + Culture" Japanese Classes?
Have you ever taken a foreign language class and after a few years, all you can remember is basic phrases like "Thank you" and "Hello"?
We are different.
We believe everybody can learn a language - if she/he does it the right way. You know your children speak English with no problem. Then why not another language?
At Kotoba + Culture,
• children learn Japanese in a fun and relaxed atmosphere
• children learn an authentic, useful, academically vigorous Japanese in a non-threatening environment
• children learn by repetition
• children learn modern and real Japanese, not old and text-book style Japanese
• children will love Japanese culture and language
• Japanese is used in a maximum way in instructions to expose children to authentic Japanese